not everyone can clean to our exacting standards.
not everyone can clean to our exacting standards.
The success of the business has been based on delivering an exceptional domestic cleaning service to clients with an attention to detail being a key element of that success.
We now also offer our fine cleaning services to commercial clients and can guarantee exactly the same level of commitment and cleaning excellence as we have done for several years with our domestic clients.
Providing a new standard in cleaning for residents and businesses in Bath , Bristol and Weston-super-Mare.
- Our quality assured system starts with the high level of training and motivation all our cleaners possess, followed by the allocation of a trained supervisor to your home or office who carries out a 36 point quality control check every time.
- In order to clean faster and more efficiently, we use three person teams, with each member being a specialist in a different area of cleaning.
- Our cleaning fluids are the best available so the products look after you as well as your home or office. They are also environmentally friendly, not tested on animals and work better than many more readily available products.
- As part of our precision cleaning system, all our cleaning equipment is colour-coded so we prevent any cross-contamination from one area, such as the bathroom, to other areas.
- As you would expect, we have a complete satisfaction guarantee.
The most important factor for a company when distinguishing it from its competitors is its employees.
- Our staff are vetted (including DBS and reference checks) before being allowed to put on our uniform.
- All staff undergo rigorous training to exceed the nationally recognised NVQ Level 2 and British Institute of Cleaning Sciences standards.
- All our teams arrive fresh for work and on time in customised company vehicles, in full uniform, all with identification badges displayed.
- Of course, we comply with all our legal obligations and carry the best insurance available.
Our commitment to you is the cornerstone of our company.
- We listen to your home or office cleaning and housekeeping needs, concerns, and priorities, and offer an adaptable and thoughtful service delivered throughout the Bath and surrounding area.
- We create a bespoke home or office plan with you, for you, that states exactly what is to be cleaned, and when, so you always know the services you have chosen to use.
- We take care of everything for you, so there’s no equipment to be arranged beforehand and then tided away afterwards.
Even the best trained and qualified cleaners cannot do the best job without the best equipment and tools.
- The cleaning products we use are the first manufactured in the UK to be accredited with the EU Ecolabel.
- Only the highest quality, state of the art professional products and methods are used in your home or office e.g. our HEPA filtered vacuums are used in Buckingham Palace and cleaning products in Clarence House.
- So you continue to benefit from advances in cleaning technology we continue to research and investigate the most up to date methods and equipment.
The Fine Cleaning Company is owned and managed by Stephen Collings. Stephen’s professional background over the past 30 years has been in operational / business management within fast moving dynamic, client-focused environments (Security Industry/Debt Recovery/Financial Services). Prior to this Stephen was a Police Officer in the Metropolitan Police force in London and part of his service was spent in the protection of Royalty and Diplomats. He has many years’ experience of dealing professionally with clients in a discreet, confidential manner, providing high levels of individual care and attention with a passion for delivering first class client service.
The Fine Cleaning Company has carried out extensive research in the UK and abroad to develop the very best practices, setting a new benchmark in cleaning excellence.
- The mission of The Fine Cleaning Company is to create and promote a great value cleaning service that delivers on promises each and every time by consistently meeting the needs and expectations of our clients
- We care deeply about our clients, employees and the environment around us
- Furthermore, we strive for cleaning excellence and to make sure, that every client’s experience with us is an enjoyable one, through a reliable, consistent, thorough, quality controlled, cost effective and guaranteed service
- We look to give back valuable time to our clients so that the quality of their lives can be enriched. We do the cleaning our clients create the memories!
- We aim to provide all of this with a dedication to the highest quality of customer satisfaction delivered with a sense of warmth, friendliness, fun, individual pride and company spirit
- To build long lasting sustainable relationships with our clients
- To be the “go to” supplier of cleaning services locally and nationally
- Above all to make our clients smile when they get home by creating that WOW factor
- To deliver first class cleaning solutions to both domestic and commercial clients
Core Values & Points of Culture
Core Values: The way we behave…
We always say we “can” and have a positive approach to our work. We value hard work, commitment, trust, loyalty and punctuality
We never settle for second best and strive to be class leaders
We treat our clients with respect and integrity + we respect our employees, their development and own aspirations
What we promise we deliver – we do what we say and we do our job right the first time
We are constantly questioning and looking for ways to improve the quality and efficiency of our work
We build open and honest relationships with our clients and employees by using strong and effective communication
We build a positive team and family spirit